Bebe Mac - 9 Months+
- 1 cup small dry pasta (I use whole wheat but a gluten-free pasta could be substituted)
- water for cooking
- 3/4 cup yellow wax beans (cleaned and ends trimmed)
- 1 cup cheese (grated cheddar works great)
- 1 tbsp yogurt cheese or cream cheese
- 1/4 cup breast milk (or formula)(or any milk for babies over 12 months)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
Some of the Awesome Health Benefits:
-Yellow Wax Beans are low in sodium and cholesterol-free, yellow wax beans provide a good source of vitamin C, iron and immunity-boosting folate.
This recipe is Vegetarian.