I have so many wonderful memories of springtime and Easter as a child. As always when it comes to holidays I am determined to bring fun and joy with healthy options! I was so excited to find everything I needed for my kid's Easter baskets right at my local Whole Foods Market and I am even more excited to be able to offer this awesome Spring giveaway package to one of my local readers.
The winner will be announced at 8:00am Tuesday, April 15th, 2014 and can pick up their prize package at Whole Foods Market -Madison (Customer Service) anytime after.
The winner will be chosen randomly. All entries need to be received by 11:59pm Monday, April 14th, 2014.
WAYS TO ENTER:
1. Comment on this post with something you plan to put in your kiddos Easter basket(s) this year.
2. Like Yummy Sprout & Whole Foods Market Madison on Facebook
3. Share this Giveaway on Facebook.
4. Follow Yummy Sprout on Instagram.
*To increase your chances be sure to enter a comment for each way you entered!
***Here are the Easter Baskets I put together for my girls this year and what is in them. I purchased everything in them at Whole Foods Market - Madison.
They both contain:
1. 100% Recycled Paper Easter Grass from Eco Eggs™. I love that this comes in resealable bags and so I can easily save it to use again.
2. Eco Eggs™ (made from plants) filled with Pistachios, Dried Cherries, Annies Cheddar Bunnies and Surf Sweets® Spring Mix Jelly Beans. I love being able to fill the eggs with healthier treat options than the traditional Easter candy and control the portions!
3. EOS™ Lip Balm
4. Melissa & Doug® Happy Giddy Trowels - perfect for digging in the yard.
5. Melissa & Doug® Baby Bunny Hops
6. Melissa & Doug® Color Blast - Mess free coloring for the car and traveling!
7. Melissa & Doug® Toy Snakes
I am loving how fun and colorful they turned out and I can't wait to see their faces as they discover each treasure their baskets hold.