Hydrate in Style
If you have been a Yummy Sprout reader for awhile or follow me on Instagram or Facebook you know I love the Planetbox (Rover) lunchbox. The stainless steel lunchbox is easy to pack, clean and very durable...perfect for my not-so-gentle-with-her-things daughter. We have had ours for almost 2 and half years and it's still in perfect condition. I get asked almost weekly which lunchbox we use. *For healthy lunchbox ideas check out HERE or follow Yummy Sprout on Instagram.
Recently I was given the opportunity to review the BottleRocket™ Water Bottle. It did not disappoint! Here are some of the things I love about it:
- Let me start by saying it's dishwasher safe! Most of the stainless steel bottles I have found are recommended for hand wash.
- It kept my daughter's water cold until lunch.
- Absolutely no leaks.
- It fits perfectly in the Planetbox carry case water bottle pocket.
- I love the open spout drinking because she actually drinks more that she did with a straw cup.
- I usually send her water in her lunch but we tested some almond milk the other day in the bottle...it kept it cold and came perfectly clean afterwards - success.
Here are some of the BottleRocket™ features and benefits listed on the Planetbox website:
*Disclaimer: I received the BottleRocket™in exchange for this post but I only post opinions that are my own and true. I only work with brands I trust.