Creative Soul Camps SUMMER 2021 (camps for ages 6-15)
Time & Location
About the Event
We are SO excited to be back for our 5th summer of camps!!
At Creative Soul Camp, campers will explore and express their creativity and imagination while practicing yoga and mindfulness with little om BIG OM, getting messy and creating in ART class, practicing and performing in theatre class with All About the Drama and making some healthy and delicious creations in culinary class with Yummy Sprout. Campers will have the opportunity to perform and show off their creations in our weekly showcase (showcases will be livestreamed for families to watch)!! Each camper gets a camp shirt! Camp Hours: M-TH 10am-3pm.
Ages: Elementary: Ages 6-13
The programming for each session will be unique so campers are welcome to enroll for multiple sessions! We can't wait to inspire creativity, form and grow friendships and make lasting memories!
*COVID-19 Updates: Safety Protocol and Registration Policies
We are keeping a very close eye on the ever-changing COVID-19 situation. We will be following all health and safety guidelines as are recommended and required by local and national public health departments and will be in full compliance with all requirements. We have been running daily in-person programming since September through our after school Club program and not only have we learned a lot about how to make sure kids have a wonderful creative experience while following the guidelines to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, we are also proud to say that, to-date, we have been able to run our program without interruption. While of course there is no guarantee that there will be no exposure at Camp, we attribute our success keeping Club open to the very detailed COVID-mitigation protocol our staff works diligently to implement as well as the dedication to safety of our student’s families. We are confident that Summer Camp 2021 will be a fun, playful experience for creative kids that will be as safe as possible for everyone.
Safety Measures we will be taking include:
- Groups will remain separate from each other at all times and group size will follow local health orders.
- Thorough cleaning of surfaces and spaces will be a priority.
- Face coverings/masks will be required for all campers, staff and specialists while in enclosed spaces (except for eating and drinking times).
- Staff and specialists who work with multiple groups will keep a minimum of 6 ft of distance from campers.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will always be available for students and staff and frequent hand washing will be practiced.
- Drop-Off and Pick-Up will happen curbside! Our staff will meet campers at the door to welcome them. Families will not come into the facility to reduce everyone’s exposure.
- Health and temperature checks will be required upon arrival for students and staff.
- We will reduce the use of shared spaces, supplies and equipment.
- We will follow all health and safety requirements and guidelines from Public Health Madison & Dane County regarding quarantines and closures.
- Our Family Showcase on the last day of each session will be live-streamed for campers to be able to display their creative work from the week for families to watch at home!
- Full Camp tuition will be collected at the time of registration.
- If we need to cancel a Camp Session due to a COVID-19 public health requirement, families will be given the option to participate in a different session, as space allows, or to receive a prorated refund for the days camp is closed.
- Minimum enrollment is required to run each session.